Pure wool basics
MarMar Copenhagen introduces luxurious pure wool basics in delicate pointelle pattern.
Pure Italian wool is knitted in Denmark and sewn in Ukraine.
6 wearable styles in 5 classic colours for babies, kids and women.
The pure Italian wool used, is manufactured in accordance with the Farm Animal Welfare Council´s ”Five Freedoms”, ensuring:
- Freedom from Hunger and Thirst - by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour.
- Freedom from Discomfort - by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
- Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease - by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
- Freedom to Express Normal Behaviour - by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind.
- Freedom from Fear and Distress - by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
In addition, Südwolle GmbH & CO.KG ensure no mulesing. The system is tested quarterly by Deloitte & Touche GmbH Wirtschafts prüfungsgesellschaft, Munich/Germany.”
Pointelle is part of our NOOS limited program, meaning it´s available as long as stock lasts.
All styles are Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified.