Baby suit in a very soft wool quality with a delicate pattern. The romper has a cross over closure with push buttons and a small ribbon.
This product is certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
100% Merino Wool
- Soft and fine merino wool quality
- Hole pattern knit
- Picot stitches
- Delicate, light and airy design
- "Super wash wool" quality
- 100% Natural material and breathable quality
- Supports the body's natural temperature regulation
- Does not tolorate too much mechanical washing - Must be washed correctly according to instructions
- Colour: Plum
Style No: 223-661-02
Machine wash 30°C - Wash in wool program - Dry flat - Do
not tumble dry
Wash with similar colours - Close all fastenings before cleaning - Use wool detergent -
Do not bleach - Reshape carefully when wet - Do not wring - Iron on reverse -
Do not dry clean
Five Freedoms Wool
This product is made of 100% pure wool and is produced in Europe.
Our fine wool is made by Südwolle who commits to upholding their wool suppliers to the Farm Animal Welfare Council’s Five Freedoms, the ideal states for animal welfare. Furthermore, Südwolle ensures non mulesed wool, tested quarterly by a third party. The wool is spun in Italy and Germany, knitted in Denmark and sewn in Ukraine.