BASELAYER - Instead of wool
4 essential styles made in VILOFT® mix for the winter season; Base Leg, Base Tee LS, Base Sleeveless and Base Body LS. To wear for winter activities, like skiing or just to wear underneath, to stay warm during the cold months.
Our baselayer is a mix of polyester, elasthan and VILOFT® fibres.
VILOFT® fibres are 100% natural viscose fibres, made from cellulose extracted from FSC® certified wood pulp. The FSC® seal guarantees, that only wood from sustainably managed plantations is used.
VILOFT® is 100% biodegradable. Compared to cotton, the production of VILOFT® requires only a small fraction of water consumption and land use. No herbicides or pesticides are necessary.
- VILOFT® is the only flat viscose fibre in the world. The special fibre cross-section creates air pockets for excellent thermal insulation, quick moisture transport and breathability, which creates a comfortable micro climate next to the skin
- Yarns made of VILOFT® contain up to 70% air and fabrics using VILOFT® feel soft and light as a feather on the skin
- VILOFT® fibres are naturally soft and guarantee outstanding wearer comfort
- VILOFT® transports moisture away from the skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria in a natural way
- Easy care and textiles made of VILOFT® are machine-washable
For more info go to www.viloft.com